Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tiring days`

Just got back from a 7-hour stint helping out with La Salle's International Day of Prayer for Peace at St Joe's just now. Man, it was tiring but was it worth it! Its great to be back in school, mixing with the school kids and getting the hang of slower life once again.

A great GIGANTIC thanks to all you Young Boys and to Gary and Choulyin and Lilian and Salim and Kevin and Jasmine and and and everyone for pitching in and helping out to make it such a great event. I was also suprised to see some of the Indonesian students coming for the event! They were coming after mass so I guess it's good :)

Tired now. I woke early (on Saturdays, anytime before 11am is EARLY!) and I got my lazy ass to Swinburne to help out with decorating the CPA ASC notice board. At the same time, I was having my meeting workplace skills discussion in the next room, so I was inter-changing jobs now and then. So its no wonder that Paracetamol is my new best friend for today. Hmm.

Random quote: cross posting rocks!

Okay. I'm done.

No comments: