Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The 5 tag


5 THINGS FOUND IN MY BAG

~ Pencil boxes
~ lots of paper
~ calculator
~ my organiser
~ usually some storybook

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY WALLET
~ Money?
~ Cards, but no credit cards
~ my "secret stash"
~ Some I.O.U's
~ recepits from previous transactions

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY ROOM
~Laptop
~wardrobe
~unused, rusting dumbbells and skipping rope
~weighing machine
~tea light candle thingy

5 THINGS I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
~Listen to Avril Lavigne live!
~Go to a beautiful beach with white sands, clear blue-green seas with lots of corals and turtles swimming around~ *sighs*
~Get my own apartment.
~Win a Million dollars! (as my lecturer pointed out, EVERYONE loves the word 'million!')
~Have 6 kids!

5 THINGS I’M CURRENTLY INTO
~tv Series (I watch Ugly Betty, Heroes and Grey's Anatomy fervently)
~Reading storybooks. My favoutire is the shopaholic series. No suprise here!
~Studying my fat ass off
~blogging? Lol P.S. Shaman just revived his blog with some new posts. Check it out! I like the one about middle fingers LoL
~ Music. Shayne Ward and Spice Girls rule!

5 BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE TO TAG
In my opinion, everyone is beautiful. So, if you're reading this and you have a blog, you are automatically tagged! ;D Just do it for fun and leave me a link to read it later on. Heee

No comments: