Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wine's Best Taste

You Are Chardonnay
Fresh, spirited, and classic - you have many facets to your personality. You can be sweet and light. Or deep and complex. You have a little bit of something to offer everyone... no wonder you're so popular. Approachable and never smug, you are easy to get to know (and love!). Deep down you are: Dependable and modest Your partying style: Understated and polite Your company is enjoyed best with: Cold or wild meat
Saw this test on Jason's blog and decided I was up for the try. Have only tested one type of wine before, and that was at Poh Peng's place when I visited him with Azzie during CNY 2005. I don't even know what type of wine it was! I do recall it being a tad bit bitterish but not too bad. Lol and now I'm a Chardonnay? I've gotta try that. Maybe I should wait for J.G. to get back, since he's the best wine expert in my books

No comments: