Tuesday, July 31, 2007

List Twenty

Got tagged by both Naomi and Jason. Now if you know those two very well, you'll know that they're both very very evil people for tagging me Here goes! Twenty people:


1. Jason
2. Melvin
3. Darrel
4. Shariman
5. Wei Khee
6. Ivor
7. Ching Yiew
8. Bertram
9. Dan
10. Choulyin
11. Lilian
12. Calista
13. ELaine Simon
14. Naomi
15. Felicity
16. Jessica Lim
17. Yogi
18. Aprilla
19. Sam Poh
20. Angela

How did you meet 14? (Naomi... Haha! How cun)
I think I knew about her since Form 5, since she was partly organising the Prom between our schools that year. Then I got to knwo her better through Rovers in Form 6 and now we're in the same uni

What would you do if you had never met 1? (Jason)
Waa... Such a deep question. But I'd guess life won't be the same! We were friends since Primary 6 if i recall correctly. Through high school and even form 6, Jason has always been there to help me, no questions asked. And! We just can't get enough of ALIAS!

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated you? (Angela) & (Dan)
OH my. If i went on a date with Angela... I won't show up! (Cuz I'll get a black eye from Rovi later!) Dan's different tho. He's my wife. He listens to whatever I tell him.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (Ivor) & (Yogi)
Omigosh!! No way la!!!!

Describe no 3 .. (Darrel)
I agree with what Jason wrote - he's political and an eternal joker but fun and caring.


Do you think 8 is attractive? (Bertram)
..........................

Do you know anything about no. 12's family? (Cali)
I know where she lives! I know where her mom and dad goes to work! CUz she and I have a secret pact and thats all im tellin

Tell me something about 7.. (Ching Yiew)
He's a smartass who knows how to run a business and is making a living for himself while at the same tiem studyin at Swin with me

What is no 18's favourite? (Aprilla)
She likes all them girl stuff - accessories, fashion, shoes, bla bla bla - But i know for sure is that her most favourite is... Number 9!!

What languange does 15 speak? (Felicity)
After going through MUET with her and Azzie, PA classes in school and also hearing numerous of her anecdotes about Lao Tze and her uni life, I conclude that Feli can speak English (very teng at it too!) , Bahasa Melayu (but not so teng lah!) and Mandarin plus Hokkien (can can only!) oh oh and French! (But never hear her practice wan!) If we were on the subject of "What language can Feli understand?" Then I'll add Bidayuh (a tad bit)

Who is 19 going out with? (Sam Poh)
La di la di la

How old is 16 now? (Jess Lim)
Same age as me

When was the last time you talked to 13? (Elsi)
She and I used to blabber away on the phone for hours when she was back in town! But lately cannot lah, cuz each other busy with their own things. Someday soon I hope?

Who is 2's favourite singer? (Melvin)
YMel likes jazzy, sort of like energetic but also mellow songs like Snow Patrol and James Morrison. And Daniel Powter.

Would you date 4? (Shaman)
No answer required.

Would you date no. 17? (Yogi)
We're just friends! But who knows?

Is 15 single? (Feli)
Yepo, since the last time I saw her.

What is no 10's last name? (Yin)
Tan

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? (Lilian)
Haha! SHe is one of my chimuis cannot simply go into relationship esp since she is in one herself lar!!

Which school does 3 goes to? (Darrel)
"Sammy Velu's University" - Jason and Darrel's insider joke

Where does 6 live? (Rovi)

His real house is a stone's throw away from mine. His current location though, is disclosed.

What is your favourite thing about no. 5? (Wei Khee)
I know a lot about him... he's my buddy in Swin. Stuff like, who's hot and who's not you know? But we're watching over each other's back in an un-gay way so yeah. WHat I like about him is that he think things through before making a decision - something which I should have learnt a long time ago. I'm still pretty hasty now.

Time for me to be evil! I tag Wei Khee and Lilian. Dun wanna tag Choulyin cuz she's working and is pretty busy, but if you can find the time to do it, do do do! Tags like these teaches us something new about each other.

No comments: