Saturday, August 25, 2007

PItcher Plant Exhibition

SO we caught the Pitcher Plant Exhibition last Saturday. It was held at the Old Courthouse, whereby they transformed the place by setting up display tables mimicking the forest. There were people spritzing water every few minutes which kept the plants damp and forest-like. We took a great lot of photos! Enjoy~

Wei Khee, Shariman, Lilian, me, Choulyin standing in front of one of the displays~

Chi'en Lee discovered this pitcher plant, according to Pn Jo Lee who told Choulyin (when Choulyin called her up to invite her along but she couldn't make it) It was appropriately named as......
Nepenthes jamban! (Seriously.)






Looking at all these plants made me reminiscence about form 6 when I had so much fun with the old gang, going places and pointing out plants and animals, wowing each other with knowledge about nature and how it works... I really hope to get myself into a company that deals with some sort of biology-related product like orchids or animals in the future.

Oh yeah, regardless of my wqarnings to Choulyin and Lilian to watermark their photos, I myself did not watermark my own photos.. Hehe! Lazy~~~

No comments: