Monday, August 20, 2007

Stark Struck

Last night was the best night of my life because I had one of my life goals accomplished!

IT was the Charity Cancer Concert whereby celebrities came and sang in order to raise funds for cancer patients. I dragged a friend along, who complied by uttering "Oh Hell no', "I fucking hate you!" and " Why did I let you do this to me!" So it was pretty amazing when, time passed and the event reached its peak, he was as high as I was.

There were many celebrities performing , namely Evenstarr, Juwita Suwito (correct ka?) and my long time favourite icon of Malaysia JACLYN VICTOR!!!!!

I met her! I spoke to her! She is like my idol of all times! I was estatic when she belted out four songs for us, the last being Gemilang.

Even my friends exclaimed to me, when it was over, "I can't believe I am seeing this!"

Star struck, indeed.

No comments: